Office workers jump off the melancholic mine in the workplace!
The pace of life of modern people is fast, and the gains and losses have become very clear. The emotional shock often makes some office workers shake up, and the complexity of interpersonal competition, if there is a slight psychological adjustment inappropriate or inappropriateWhen support cannot cooperate, it is easy to fall into a vicious circle of emotional depression.
The so-called “vicious circle” means that once you are depressed due to an unsuccessful event, leading to frustration, and even further reducing work efficiency, more frustrations and losses will occur after the vicious cycle.Depression is waiting for you!
It’s no wonder that the proportion of office workers suffering from depression is getting higher and higher, affecting those who have major problems, resulting in poor integration in corporate teams, small individual quits, frequent cases of unemployment and suicide.This is why emotional management is an important issue in current corporate culture.
What kind of occupation is more likely to suffer from depression?
Research and investigation in this area is not simple, because there are different ranks and situations in the industry. If you want to make a clear ranking of statistics, there may be a deviation in sampling.
Experience (1) Jobs with time pressure and interpersonal competition, such as business work and regular performance reports to workers.
(2) The work that needs to constantly mobilize the work place and content, and constantly adapt to the new environment and new colleagues will cause great life pressure.
(3) Lack of working environment of peer partners, someone can share the pressure and burden of responsibility, once there is something, they can only bear it alone, the pressure is difficult to resolve.
(4) Lack of social identity and poor social assessment work can easily lead to long-term lack of self-identity, sense of accomplishment, and satisfaction of psychological needs. This also includes factors such as job foresight.
(5) Abnormal work and rest work, such as shift work, staying up late, and excessive jet lag, can easily affect the physiological clock, cause internal imbalances, and the relative risk will be much higher.
In fact, from a broader perspective, in addition to the external source of work, the working ethnic group is the key factor for emotional disorders and depression.
From this point of entry, we can further divide the source of stress into multiple types of different levels and orientations: (1) Personality traits: people who are easy to worry, nervous, demanding, and inflexible, are likely to cause shortage in the workplacepressure.
(2) Support system strength: lack of work colleagues or supervisors’ compassion, family harmony and support strength, and the presence or absence of other social networks will threaten emotions and have a decisive influence.
(3) Frequency of stress accumulation: This refers to the total stress event accumulated within a certain event. In other words, if a person is demoted within the same week, changing the work place, plus a slight slap, the wife produces, The child has a car accident at the same time, you can imagine the pressure intensity in a unit of time.
Doing a good job of stress management in the workplace naturally has no chance to make depression a pain of its own.
Workplace decompression principles: (1) Know your strengths and weaknesses, and correct unsuitable self traits. EQ can be strengthened through awareness and training.
(2) Setting “reasonable” work and life goals, and demanding perfection will only fail.
(3) Viewing the challenges in life from an open and flexible perspective, the crisis may turn into a turning point.
(4) Establish your own sufficient physiological reserve capacity for emergency needs.
(5) Speak stress, sing it, and write it down. This is decompression therapy, psychological pour, singing decompression, and writing therapy are all popular and effective psychotherapy.
In the 21st century, depression is one of the most interesting diseases, but don’t be afraid!
Although the stress in the workplace is as big as the battlefield, if you can do good emotional and stress management, you can definitely stay away from depression!